|2 Tablespoons Honey (optional)||30g Pumpkin Seeds (Deshelled)|
|4 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yoghurt||50g Green Kiwi|
|1 Banana (Sliced)||100g Blueberries|
|1 Mango (Cubed)||200g Raspberries|
|10g Chia Seeds||200g Strawberries|
|30g Dried Cranberries|
1. Remove the green cap and stem of the strawberries and cut them into halves.
2. Place the raspberries, strawberry halves and blueberries into a clean storage box. Freeze the berries for about 5 hours or until the berries turn solid.
3. Peel the kiwi and mango, and cut them into cubes. Peel the banana, and cut into slices.
4. To a Blender, add the frozen berries, plain Greek yoghurt and honey. Blend until smooth. If needed, add about 100ml of water.
5. Portion the smoothie into bowls, and top with the mango and kiwi cubes, banana slices, dried cranberries, deshelled pumpkin seeds and chia seeds.
6. Enjoy while fresh!
Kitchen Machine Styleline
MUM5 — the powerful kitchen machine with an award-winning design — a real all-rounder, easy to use and in exceptional Bosch quality.