|Sweet Thai Chilli Mayonnaise||Prawn Paste Chicken Pops|
|100ml Canola Oil||300ml Cooking Oil|
|2 Egg Yolk||2 Cloves Garlic|
|10g Lemongrass||2 Whole Eggs|
|20g Coriander||5g Ginger|
|3 Tablespoons Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce||5g White Pepper|
|100g Corn Flour|
|250g Plain Flour|
|600g Chicken Thigh with Skin (Cut into 2cm Cubes)|
|1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce|
|2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil|
|2 Tablespoons ‘Hua Diao’ Wine|
|4 Tablespoons Fine Shrimp Paste (Pink)|
|To Taste Pepper|
1. Methods for Sweet Thai Chilli Mayonnaise
1. Cut lemongrass into smaller pieces. In a hand blender, blend coriander, sweet Thai chilli sauce, and the lemongrass, and place them into a bowl.
2. Separate 2 egg yolks and egg whites. Place the egg yolks into a mixing bowl, and blend using a hand blender. Then, add in canola oil gradually while blending until it forms mayonnaise.
3. Add the blended Thai chilli into the mayonnaise and mix well using the hand blender.
2. Methods for Prawn Paste Chicken Pops
4. In a clean hand blender beaker, blend the fine shrimp paste, ‘Hua Diao’ wine, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and white pepper until a smooth paste is formed.
5. Marinate chicken thigh with white pepper, and the prawn paste mixture. Ensure that chicken is evenly coated and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
6. Drain off excess marinate if required, and coat chicken thighs with eggs.
7. Mix corn flour and plain flour well, and coat chicken thighs with flour.
8. Heat up cooking oil in a small pot, and fry chicken until well cooked and crispy.
9. Dip and savour with the Sweet Thai Chilli Mayonnaise.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.
Serie 8 | Induction Cooktop
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its the lower temperature also prevents hands safe from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.