|30ml Cooking Oil||200g Pork Belly (Boiled)|
|1L Water||300g Fresh Prawns|
|3 Eggs||500g Flat Yellow Noodles|
|5g Ginger (Chopped)||1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce|
|15g Shallots (Chopped)||2 Tablespoons ‘Hua Diao’ Wine|
|20g Garlic (Chopped)||2 Tablespoons Dark Soy Sauce|
|50g Fried Pork Lard||To Taste Pepper|
|100g Fish Cake||To Taste Salt|
|100g Bean Sprouts||To Serve ‘Sambal Belachan’ Chilli|
|150g Chinese Flowering Cabbage (Chye Sim)|
1. Prepare ingredients:
Cut the Chinese flowering cabbage into smaller pieces, slice the fish cake, and boiled pork belly. Remove the skin membrane of the squid, and cut into rings. Lastly, beat the eggs.
2. Chop garlic, shallots and ginger separately with MaxoMixx Hand Blender.
3. Boil water in a medium pot, and add in prawns and the squid rings. Boil for about 10 minutes, strain and keep the stock.
4. Place the seafood stock aside, and deshell the prawns.
5. Heat up cooking oil in a large wok, and fry ginger, shallots and garlic until fragrant and slightly brown.
6. Add in beaten eggs and scramble them.
7. Deglaze with ‘Hua Diao’ wine and add in 200ml of the seafood stock.
8. Add in the Chinese flowering cabbage, bean sprouts, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, the sliced pork belly, deshelled prawns, sliced fish cakes, squid rings, the flat yellow noodles and fried pork lard.
9. Stir fry evenly and season with salt and pepper.
10. Enjoy with ‘sambal belachan’ chilli on the side.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.
Serie 8 | Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.