|250g Soft Butter||1 Teaspoon Baking Powder|
|140g Sugar||A Few Drops of Vanilla Extract|
|140g Brown Sugar||2 Eggs|
|1/2 Teaspoon Salt||200g Chocolate Chips|
|350g Flour||120g Chopped Walnuts|
1. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
2. Beat the butter, sugar and salt together.
3. Mix the flour and the baking powder. Slowly add the egg and vanilla in bit by bit until the ingredients combine into an even dough. Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
4. Create walnut sized dough balls with two teaspoons and place them on the pans. Leave enough space between the balls of dough for it to expand while baking.
5. Bake with setting procedure as indicated.
3D Hot Air
Baking Time: 30-40min
Substitute the walnuts with chopped almonds for a different texture.
Series 4 and 6 Ovens
Cook in a delightfully new way with an oven that’s just right for you. The Series 4 and 6 Ovens are designed to simplify the process of cooking. Add a handy set of accessories to get perfect meals and a seamless experience in the kitchen.