|100ml Cooking Oil||100g Chinese Napa Cabbage|
|800ml Fish/Clam Stock||150g Carrots, Sliced|
|½ Large White Onion||150g Daikon Radish, Sliced|
|2 Eggs||200g Fresh Squid, Cut into Rings|
|8 Fresh Prawns,||200g White Fish Fillet, Skin Removed|
|12 Green Mussels, Washed||½ Tablespoon Korean Chilli Powder (Adjust based on desired spiciness)|
|12 Littleneck Clams, Washed||1 Tablespoon Korean Fermented Bean Paste|
|10g Ginger, Chopped||1 Tablespoon Korean Spicy Bean Paste|
|15g Garlic, Chopped||2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce|
|20g Spring Onions, Chopped||2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil|
|30g Fresh Bean Sprouts||To Taste Pepper|
|50g Leeks, Sliced|
|80g Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, Soaked|
1. Chop spring onions, slice the large white onion and leeks, cut the Chinese Napa Cabbage into strips, peel and cut the daikon radish and carrot into thick slices.
2. Slice squid into rings and the white fish fillet into strips of about 2cm wide. Remove shells from the prawns.
3. Blend separately, the garlic and ginger until finely chopped.
4. Heat up cooking oil on medium heat, and add in clam and mussels. Cover with lid for about 3 to 5 minutes to cook and allow the shells to open up.
5. Remove the clams and mussels, and add in the white onion slices, leeks, Korean fermented bean paste and Korean spicy bean paste. Fry and mix evenly.
6. Add in daikon radish, carrots, chopped ginger and garlic, fresh bean sprouts, shiitake mushrooms, napa cabbage, and Korean chilli powder.
7. Fry lightly, and add in spring onions, clam stock, and sesame oil.
8. Bring to boil, and add in eggs.
9. Add in the fish fillet strips, and prawns and cook for about 6 minutes. Then, add in the squid rings.
10. Add in the clams, mussels, fish sauce and season with pepper.
11. Cook well, and enjoy with Korean side dishes and rice!
Serie 8 | Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.