|1kg Minced Pork Meat (~15% Fat Content)||5 Tablespoons Honey|
|200g Canned Pineapples||10g Corn Flour|
|120g Brown Sugar||10g Fine Salt|
|1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce||10g Pepper|
|3 Tablespoons Light Soya Sauce||15g Cooking Oil (For Greasing)|
|3 Tablespoons ‘Hua Diao’ Wine||Baking Paper for Lining|
|2 Tablespoons Dark Caramel Soy Sauce|
1. Chop 200g of canned pineapples. Add all the ingredients except for the cooking oil, into a mixing bowl.
2. Using an OptiMUM Kitchen Machine with a stirring whisk, mix the ingredients at speed setting ‘3’ for about 3 minutes until the mixture turns paste-like.
3. Set the meat mixture aside in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
4. Pre-Heat your oven to 180°C using the 4D Hot Air mode.
5. Place a piece of baking paper on a flat surface and brush with cooking oil evenly. Take a large spoonful of the meat mixture and spread on the baking paper.
6. Cover with another piece of baking paper and roll out the meat mixture and evenly and as thinly as possible. Repeat this 4 to 5 times until all the mixture are used.
7. Place the rolled out meat on a baking tray. Bake in the middle rack of the oven for about 20 minutes.
8. Remove the tray and cut the Bak Kwa sheet into your desired size.
9. Remove the Bak Kwa slices from the baking paper and grill them in the oven at 230°C, with setting Level 3, Grill Mode.Flip the slices when needed, and grill until the meat is cooked and slightly charred.
10. Cool the Bak Kwa slices on a wire rack and store for consumption.
OptiMUM Kitchen Machine
The new OptiMUM kitchen machine has a brand new elegant design. Ensuring perfect results every time with its integrated weighing scales, SensorControl, automatic functions and 1500 W motor.
Serie | 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.