|3 Fresh Button Mushrooms (Sliced)||
50g Emmental Cheese
|6 Whole Eggs||
15ml Whipping Cream
|10g Garlic (Chopped)||
2 Tablespoons Butter
|15g Baby Spinach||
To Taste Salt
|20g Parmesan Cheese||
To Taste Pepper
|30g Mozzarella Cheese||
To Garnish Parsley (Chopped)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 190°C with 4D Hot Air mode.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, whipping cream, a pinch of salt and pepper, using a hand blender with beating whisk, and set aside.
3. Prepare mushrooms by slicing them. Then, melt butter on a lightly heated non-stick pan, add the sliced mushrooms, chopped garlic, and baby spinach. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Briskly pour in the egg mixture and stir for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until semi-set.
5. Sprinkle the emmental cheese, and mozzarella cheese, place the pan in the oven and bake for about 5 to 8 minutes.
6. Finish with parmesan cheese and bake until the surface turns golden brown.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.
Serie 8 | Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.