|200g Tempeh||120g Cherry Tomatoes||To Taste Salt|
|50g Ikan Bilis||15g Shallots||To Taste Sugar|
|15g Garlic||250ml Vegetable Oil||To Taste Pepper|
|50g Red Chili - Deseeded||Garnish Finely Cut Kaffir Lime Leaves|
1. In a medium pan, heat up the oil and fry the tempeh and ikan bilis till they turn crispy.
2. Strain and set the tempeh and ikan bilis aside.
3. Blend chilli, tomatoes, garlic and shallots in the jug attachment of the hand blender.
4. Using about 5 tablespoons of the oil from frying earlier, fry the blended paste and cook till it turns almost paste-like.
5. Add tempeh, ikan bilis and cherry tomatoes to the mixture. Stir well and season with salt, sugar and pepper to taste, then garnish with finely cut lime leaf.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also prevents hands from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.