|Marinade and Meat:||Batonnet Potatoes:||In Addition:|
|1 Shallot||1 Teaspoon Ground Paprika||600g blue potatoes||2 Organic Limes|
|1 - 2 Garlic Cloves||1 Pack Of Ground Saffron - 0.1g||4 Tablespoons Olive Oil|
|1 Fresh Red Chilli||4 Tablespoons Olive Oil||Salt|
|1 Organic Lemon||1-2 Teaspoons Rose Water|
|2 Tablespoons Coriander Leaves - Cut Up Fine||1 Teaspoon Sugar|
|1 Tablespoon Peppermint Leaves - Cut Up Fine||Salt|
|1 Teaspoon Cumin||12 Chicken Drumsticks - Approx 120g each|
For the Marinade
1. Peel the shallot, and chop the garlic cloves till fine. Wash the chilli pepper and slit them lengthwise. Core and cut them up into small pieces.
2. Wash the lemon in hot water, then dry it.
3. Grate the zest finely and squeeze the lemon juice out.
4. Mix the zest and juice with the remaining ingredients, and marinate the chicken with the mixture.
For the Batonnet Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes. Peel and cut them into small sticks. Mix them with olive oil, then add salt.
2. Cover the baking tray with greaseproof paper and distribute the batonnet potatoes over it.
3. Arrange the marinated chicken drumsticks in the universal pan. Place the tray on the level 3 wire rack and grill for 30-35 minutes at 210°C using the setting "Circulated air grilling". (Use the meat thermometer to make sure that the core temperature is 90°C).
4. Wash the lime in hot water, dry and cut into wedges. Garnish the chicken drumsticks with the lime wedges before serving.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: Get perfect results, automatically and gently.