Ingredients for Lasagne Layers
Ingredients for Beef Bolognese
Ingredients for Béchamel Sauce
Method of Preparation for Lasagne Sheets
- Boil Lasagne Sheets in water for about 4 Minutes.
- Coat the Lasagne Sheets with oil.
Method of Preparation for Beef Bolognese
- Add butter and oil to a lightly heated pot, then fry the celery, carrots and onions.
- Once the celery, carrots and onions have softened, add garlic and minced beef.
- Cook to break down the minced beef till they separate and dry up.
- Add red wine, and allow the alcohol to cook off. Then add rosemary, thyme and bay leaves.
- Add blended tomatoes and a pinch of pepper, salt and sugar, then cook till the tomato and wine are absorbed into the beef, and a pasty texture is formed.
Method of Preparation for Béchamel Sauce
- In a lightly heated sauce pan, melt the butter, then slowly add small batches of flour in. Next, whisk them in milk to form a thickened roux paste.
- Season the paste with salt and pepper. Keep the sauce warm for the spreading of Lasagne layers in the later steps.
Method of Preparation for Layering of Lasagne
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C in Fan Mode.
- Grease a thin layer of oil or butter in a medium baking dish.
- Cover the insides of the baking dish with layers of lasagne sheets.
- Add 1/3 of Bolognese Mix, 1/4 of Béchamel Sauce and a handful of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 a couple of times.
- Layer the last layer of Lasagne sheets.
- Layer Béchamel Sauce and Cheese.
- Cover the top of the tray with foil and bake the ingredients in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with Chopped Parsley and serve!
MultiTalent Food Processor MCM68861GB
Saves on space, not on possibilities thanks to 50 functions
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.