Whether you are using one pot or several, thanks to FlexInduction by Bosch, you have the freedom of choice. As induction heats the pot base and not the hob itself, you can cook on any area of the hob surface you like. You can use your cooktop like a conventional induction hob with separate cooking zones or connect it up at the touch of a button. This is how you gain additional space, for example in order to position large cookware, e.g. a roasting pan, wherever you like.
Serie | 8 Induction hob with integrated ventilation system 80 cm PXX875D34E
More freedom for your pots with FlexInduction.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, an induction cooktop brings two litres of water to a boil approximately twice as fast as a glass-ceramic cooktop, which also saves a great deal of energy.
PowerBoost: extra added power!
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic cooktop.
Additional Appliance Information
- Stainless steel side trims with bevelled front.
- DirectSelect Touch Controls
- 4 induction cooking zones
- 2 Flex zones
- 17 - stage power setting for each cooking zone
- PowerBoost function for each cooking zone
- MoveMode (3 levels)
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings
- PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
- QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
- ReStart function
- Keep warm function
- Cooking zones:
1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction;
1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction
- 7.4 kW total connected load
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Automatic Safety switch-off
- Spill protection
- Appliance measurements (H/W/D): 198 mm x 816 mm x 527 mm
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Induction/Ventilation Cooktop, Autarkic
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is required)
- For ducted extraction - accessory kit HEZ381401 required
- For recirculated extraction - accessory kit HEZ381501 required
- 9 fan speed levels plus 1 intensive setting
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with air quality sensor
- Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by user interface
- Automatic 30 minutes run-on function
- High-performance blower, Efficient BLDC-technology
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for grease filter
- Saturation indicator for CleanAir filter
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 150m³/h
- max. Normal use 550 m³/h
- Intensive setting 690 m³/h
- Noise min./max. Normal: 39/69dB
- Suitable for ducted or recirculated ventilation: An accessory kit is required: HEZ381401 for ducted extraction - HEZ381501 for recirculated extraction.