Whether you are using one pot or several, thanks to FlexInduction by Bosch, you have the freedom of choice. As induction heats the pot base and not the hob itself, you can cook on any area of the hob surface you like. You can use your cooktop like a conventional induction hob with separate cooking zones or connect it up at the touch of a button. This is how you gain additional space, for example in order to position large cookware, e.g. a roasting pan, wherever you like.
Serie | 6 PXX375FB1E
The FlexInduction cooktop allows you to place multiple pots and pans or large cookware anywhere on the flexible cooking zone.
More freedom for your pots with FlexInduction.
PowerBoost: extra added power!
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic cooktop.
Additional Appliance Information
- Stainless steel side trims with bevelled front.
- Can be combined with 60, 70, 80 and 90 cm hobs
- Electronic TouchControl display
- 2 Induction cooking zones
- 17 - stage power setting for each cooking zone
- Time with time programming functions
count-up timer, per cooktop
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Automatic Safety switch-off
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Spill protection
- PowerBoost function for each cooking zone
- Appliance: 306 x 527 mm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- connected directly
- Fixed power cable
- 3.7 kW total connected load
- Cooking Zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx210 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction