No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Series | 4 73 cm Integrated Rangehood
The canopy cooker hood: offers you flexibility in your kitchen planning - mount it either on the wall or above a kitchen island.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
- silver metallic
- Integrated Rangehood
- Ducted and recirculated air operation
- Speeds:3 power settings plus intensive setting
- Sliding controls for power settings and lights
- 2 dishwasher-safe metal grease filters
- Perforated stainless steel filter covers
- Powerful twin motor
- 2 x 20 W halogen lights
- 240 W total connected load
- 220 - 240 V/50 Hz
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 400 m³/h, intensive 650 m³/h
- 120 or 150mm tube connected diameter
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color body||Silver metallic|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Number of motors||2|