Lemon Grapefruit Tart
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
|Ingredients for Filling:||Ingredients for Tart:||Ingredients for Topping:|
- Squeeze the fresh citrus juice and pour it over the cream cheese.
- Add lemon cream, fine sugar and mix it with the Bosch kitchen machine using the paddle attachment. Add in double cream as the ingredients are being mixed.
- Once it has a light and fluffy texture, set it aside.
- Add the butter and icing sugar into the mixing bowl. With the paddle attachment, start the Bosch kitchen machine at a low speed. Then add salt and flour. Next, add the eggs one at a time.
- Scoop out the mixture once it is done. Dust some flour on the dough and let it rest for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once well-rested, the dough will be slightly harder. Flatten it with a rod, into 1cm thickness. Poke holes into it so that the tart will not puff up during baking.
- Heavily butter the baking mould, pour some flour onto it and lay out the dough onto the tart. To ensure that the tart will be nicely shaped, remove the excess dough with a spoon or fork. Poke more holes on the sides of the tart.
- Place baking paper and use baking stones/beans as weight so that the tart will not puff up in the oven.
- Bake the tart at 185˚C for 25 minutes.
- Cut some oranges into wedges. To do so-peel the skin,cut the orange along the white lines and set it aside to cool.
- After the tart has been baked and cooled off, scoop the lemon filling ingredients prepared earlier into the tart. Add more lemon cream for colour, then add the orange wedges around the tart.
- To serve, peel some orange skin and thinly slice it as a garnish.
Kitchen Machine Styline MUM52110
A powerful kitchen machine that boasts an award-winning design and exceptional Bosch quality, the MUM5 is a true all-rounder.