No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 8 90 cm Island Stainless steel Hood
Stylish island chimney hoods perfectly complement island hob installations.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The new LED lights offer a longer lifetime and use less energy than conventional halogen lighting. Additional convenience is offered with SoftLight which gently fades lighting and out with dimmer function.
- Box design for ceiling mounting
- Stainless steel material
- Push button controls
- LED illumination lighting
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 620 m³/h
Intensive 1000 m³/h
- Speeds:3-stage + 2 intensive
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at maximum normal use: 60 dB
- Intensive setting with automatic switch back to previous setting
- Supplied with 3 dishwasher safe metal grease filters Metal grease filter
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Dimensions of the product, with chimney (if exists) (HxWxD mm): 744-1044 x 900 x 600
- Length of main cable: 130 cm
- Ducting connection: 150mm/120mm diameter
|Depth of the product||600 mm|
|Max. air recirculation (m³/h)||400|
|Sound pressure max. normal||46|
|Type of control setting and signalling devices||7-segment display, Low-lift pushbuttons|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Total annual energy consumption||36.9|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material of the body||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||272 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||50; 60 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||12 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||260 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014