No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Series | 4 90 cm Canopy Rangehood
The wall-mounted chimney hood: mount it on the wall, giving you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The new LED lights offer a longer lifetime and use less energy than conventional halogen lighting. Additional convenience is offered with SoftLight which gently fades lighting and out with dimmer function.
- 3 power settings plus intensive setting
- Automatic 10 minute run-on function
- Electronic saturation display for metal grease and active carbon filter
- Wall fixing system
- Intensive setting with automatic switch back to previous setting
- Saturation indicator for metal & carbon filters
- Halogen Lights
- Special chimney solutions possible
- Dual filter system with outer aluminium frame and inner metal grease filter
- Supplied with 3 dishwasher safe metal grease filters Metal grease filter
- Additional noise insulation
- 139 W total connected load
- 2 x 25 W haolgen lights
- 45 dB at 310 m3/h (150 mm ducted)
- Appliance (ducted air): 672-954 x 900 x 500 mm
- 220 - 240 V/50-60 Hz
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 460 m³/h, intensive 770 m³/h
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||120 / 150 mm|
|Color body||Stainless steel|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material finish||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|