No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 6 90 cm Canopy Rangehood
The wall-mounted chimney hood: mount it on the wall, giving you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The new LED lights offer a longer lifetime and use less energy than conventional halogen lighting. Additional convenience is offered with SoftLight which gently fades lighting and out with dimmer function.
- Electronic controls via Push button controls with digital display
- Automatic 10 minute run-on function
- Electronic saturation display for metal grease and active carbon filter
- Wall fixing system
- Intensive setting with automatic switch back to previous setting
- Saturation indicator for metal & carbon filters
- Filter cover stainless steel
- Halogen Lights
- Halogen SoftLight with dimmer function
- Special chimney solutions possible
- Dual filter system with outer aluminium frame and inner metal grease filter
- Supplied with 3 dishwasher safe metal grease filters Metal grease filter
- Additional noise insulation
- Rim ventilation
- 269 W total connected load
- 2 x 25 W haolgen lights
- 44 dB at 250 m3/h (150 mm ducted)
- Appliance (ducted air): 628-954 x 900 x 500 mm
- 220 - 240 V/50-60 Hz
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 610 m³/h, intensive 810 m³/h
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||120 / 150 mm|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable stainless steel|
|Grease filter type||Multilayer|
|Material of the body||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||269|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130|
|Frequency (Hz)||50; 60 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||9 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||260|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|